> Faculty Profile
- Millions of Individual Taxpayers May Heave a
Temporary Sigh of Alternative Minimum Tax Relief, THE
Sept.-Oct. 2006, at 30.
- New Texas Statute Authorizes Trusts for Care of
Animals, THE HOUSTON
LAWYER, Mar.-Apr. 2006, at 55.
- No More Exoneration of Liens in Texas for Wills
Executed on or After September 1, 2005, THE
Nov.-Dec. 2006, at 57.
- The Individual Alternative Minimum Tax: An
Argument in Favor of Repeal, 74 UMKC L. REV.
- Ancillary Joint Ventures and the Unanswered
Questions After Revenue Ruling 2004-15, 40 TEXAS
J. OF BUS.
- The Nonprofit Hospital: A Call for New
National Guidance Requiring Minimum Annual Charity Care to
Qualify for Federal Tax Exemption, 26 CAMPBELL
L. REV. 75 (2004).
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public
- Wills,Trusts, and Estates
- Basic Federal Income Taxation
- Corporate Taxation