> Faculty Profile
- "A Streetcar Named Negligence in a City Called New
Orleans - A Duty Owed, A Duty Breached, A Sovereign Shield,"
31 T. MARSHALL L. REV.
- "What's In It for Me? School Partnerships In Texas:
Are We Bribing Our Kids to Perform?" 30 SETON
J. 39 (2005).
- Governmental Law
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Constitutional Law
- Advanced Legal Writing
- Texas State Bar
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- 2010 Texas Judicial College for the Study of Alcohol and
Other Drugs - DWI College
- Chair, Oversight Steering Committee, Texas Southern
University Charter School
- Texas Commission on Judicial Efficiency
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Inc.