> Faculty Profile
- Associate Municipal Court Judge, City of Houston,
Houston, TX (1997-Present)
- Assistant District Attorney, Harris County District
Attorney's Office, Houston, TX (1988-1996)
- What Effect Will Yarbrough v. Alvarado Have On Texas Law
Enforcement Interrogation of Suspect Minors, 30 T. MARSHALL
L. REV. 409 (2005).
- Moderator, Intersection of Public Health & Environmental
Protection: Lessons from Katrina, Symposium, Katrina: The
Environmental Impact, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, March
- Moderator, Constitutional Law Day, Thurgood Marshall School
of Law, September 2006.
- Presenter, Juvenile Justice, Academy of Law and Public
Service, Aldine High School, February 2006.
- Presenter, Too Fast, Too Furious, Quodlibet V, March 2006.
- Presenter, Criminal: DWI/Domestic Violence, Bridging
the Gap: Law Practice Management, Thurgood Marshall School
of Law, November 2006.
- Presenter, Courtroom Ethics and Conduct, 2007 Association of
Texas Coastal Teen Court Conference, June 2007.
- Presenter, Johnnie Cochran's Impact on Legal Clinic, Johnnie
Cochran Symposium, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, November
- Texas A&M Alumni
- Legal Aid Clinic, Texas Southern University, Thurgood
Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX
- National Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association