> Faculty Profile
Additional Biographical Information
- Assistant Professor, Texas Southern University, Thurgood
Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX (1992-1995)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Texas Southern University,
Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX
- Associate Program Director, Texas Higher Education
Coordinating Board, Austin, TX (1987-1990)
- Summer Law Clerk, Board of Regents, Texas State University
System, Austin, TX (1986)
- Assistant Professor, Communications, Texas Southern
University, Houston, TX (1979-1986)
- Television News Producer, Anchor, Reporter, NBC News
(WKYC-TV), Cleveland, OH (1973-1978)
- Television News Producer, Anchor, Reporter, (KPRC-TV),
Houston, TX (1970-1973)
- The Ex-Public Figure: A Libel Plaintiff
Without a Class, 5 SETON HALL
J. SPORT L. 389 (1995).
- Home: No Place for "Law Enforcement
Theatricals" - The Outlawing of Police/Media Home Invasions
in Ayeni v. Mottola, 16 LOY.
L.A. ENT. L.J. 325 (1995).
- Speaker, Lyceum and Cultural Arts sponsored TSU Jazz
Symposium, presentation on Legal Issues of Importance to
Recording Artists, Houston, TX, 1994-1995.
- Volunteer Legal Consultant for Ft. Bend County YMCA Teen
Court Program in FBISD Schools, 1994-1995.
- Speaker, Careers in Law, HISD Contemporary Learning Center,
sponsored through Boy Scouts of America, 1994-1995.
- Speaker, Faculty Photocopying and the Copyright Law:
What are the Legal Limits?, 1993-1994.
- The New World Information Order: An Analysis of It's
Impact on the International Law of Communication (1987).
- The Out Influence Exception of Texas Rules Concerning Juror
Testimony on Jury Misconduct (1987).
- The Semiconductor Chip Protection Act of 1984
- Needed Cure or Needless Proliferation? (1986).
- Public Figures and the Passage of Time--An Attempt to Escape
the Sullivan Standard (1986).
- The Right of Publicity (1986).
- Evaluation Team Member, convened by the Texas Higher
Education Coordinating Board, San Antonio, TX, 1995-1996
- Committee Member, Academic Standards, Curriculum,
Scholarship and Development, 1995-1996
- Faculty Advisor, Intellectual Property Society, 1995-1996
- Acting Chair, University Residency Appeals Committee
- Chair, Discipline Committee; Curriculum Committee; Faculty
Awards Committee; Rank and Tenure Ad Hoc Committee, 1993-1994
- Committee Member Admissions, Curriculum, 1992
- Faculty Advisor, Intellectual Property Society, 1992
- Civil Procedure I, II
- Case Analysis
- Appellate Litigation
- Torts I, II
- Communications Law Seminar