> Faculty Profile
- Women as Law Teachers, Plenary
Speaker, 2011 AALS Mid-Year Meeting (June 2011).
- Bar Passage Best Practices for Minority
Students, 2011 Joint Southeast/southwest and Mid-west
People of Color Legal Scholarship Conference, sponsored by Nova
Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center and the John
Marshall School of Law - Chicago (April 2011).
- Corporate Responsibility to Women of Color
in the Music Business, Black Entertainment and Sports
Lawyers Association, Annual Conference - 30th Anniversary
- The Politics of Credit and the Development
of a FICO Proxy for Underserved Communities, Third National
People of Color Legal Scholarship Conference, Our Country, Our
World in a "Post-Racial" Era, Seton Hall University School of
Law (September 2010).
- A Hip Hop Anthology: Past, Present, and
Future, Association for the Study of Law, Culture, and
Society, Brown University (March 2010).
- De-disciplining Knowledge, Re-articulating
the Debate on 21st Century Legal Education, State of the
Union: The Progress Report, Southern University Law Center,
Journal of Race, Gender and Poverty, Inaugural Symposium
- The HBCU and You: The Undeniable Impact of
the Historically Black Law School, The Role of Lawyers of
Color: Past, Present and Future Symposium presented by the law
review of the Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (October
- Ethical Representation of the Sports and
Entertainment Law Client, Black Entertainment and Sports
Lawyers Association (BESLA) Annual Conference (October 2009).
- Constitution Day Program: Constitutional Law
and Individual Rights, Moderator, Thurgood Marshall
School of Law (September 2009).
- Emerging Issues in Estate Planning, Probate &
Trust Law, Moderator, CLE and Inaugural Symposium,
Thurgood Marshall School of Law (April 2009).
- The Evolution of Street Knowledge: Hip Hop's
Influence on Law and Culture - From the Corner to the Corner
Office: Hip Hop's Impact on Corporate Culture and Law,
Panelist, West Virginia University College of Law (February
- Arbitration and Mediation, Panelist,
Court Appointments, Ad Litem, and Other Ways to Obtain Legal
Work CLE, Thurgood Marshall School of Law (April 2008)
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Florida Trial Court Staff Attorneys Association (2001-2004)
- National Academy of the Recording Arts and Sciences (2005)
- Commercial Law (Sales & Leases, Payment Systems-Banking and
Negotiable Instruments, Secured Transactions)
- Economic Justice
- Entertainment Law
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Estate Planning
- Higher Education Law and Policy
- International Business Transactions
- Race and the Law