Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) serves as the primary
clearing-house for facilitating customer relations with the law
school’s primary clients, its students. OSA offers the following
- Acts as the primary liaison between students, the law
school, the university, and the community.
- Supervises and coordinates 1L Fall Orientation, 2L
Pinning Ceremony, and 3L Hooding/Commencement Ceremonies
- Maintains students records
- Arrange accommodations for students with disabilities
- Provide academic and personal counseling
- Coordinates registration of all law school organizations
- Certifies students to sit for the bar exam
- Provides records for students regarding employment or
further graduate school applications.
Virgie Lemond Mouton
Assistant Dean for Student Development and Academic Support
Texas Southern University
Thurgood Marshall School of Law
3100 Cleburne St.
Houston, Texas 77004