Rebecca K. Stewart
Associate Professor of Law
Phone: (713) 313-1393
Joined the faculty in 2009.
J.D., Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA, 2001
B.A., Classics, University of Texas, Austin, TX, 1998
- Torts I
- Torts II
- Lawyering Process II
- Associate Professor of Law, Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX
- Assistant Professor of Law, Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX
- Weeds, Seeds & Deeds Redux: Natural and Legal Evolution in the U.S. Seed Wars, 18 Stan. Tech. L. Rev. 79 (2014).
- Outing--And Ousting--The "Hidden" Hyde: Toward Repeal and Replacement Of The Hyde Amendment, 64 RUTGERS L. REV. 165 (2011).
- Beyond Consent: Applying Alter Ego and Arbitration Doctrines To Bind Sovereign Parents, in MULTIPLE PARTY ACTIONS IN INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION (with Professors Lee Kovarsky and Timothy Tyler), (Oxford University Press), (2009).
- Employer's Duties to Retain Employment-Related Documents, Lorman Document Retention and Destruction Seminar (2007).
- State Bar of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Back to Top of the Page
Administration and Staff