Professor of Law
Phone: (713) 313-7351
Joined the faculty in 1995.
J.D., Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, May 1990
B.A., Sociology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, June 1987
- Professor of Law, Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX (2013-Present)
- Associate Professor, Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX (2010-2013)
- Assistant Professor, Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX (2006-2010)
- Law School Instructor, Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law (1995-2006)
- Editor-in-Chief, The Earl Carl Institute for Legal and Social Policy, Texas Southern University, Houston, TX
- Tax Attorney, Exxon Company, U.S.A. Tax Department, Houston, TX (1990-1995)
Professor Green’s article, The Law Demands Process for Rehomed Children, 69 Ark. L. Rev. 72 (Fall 2016). It explores the issue of rehoming, a recently developed self-help remedy where adoptive parents advertise “unruly” children on Internet chat rooms in hopes of relinquishing their custody to another.
- A Presumptive in Custody Approach to Police Conducted School Interrogations, 40 Am. J. Crim. L. 145 (2013).
- Realistic Opportunity for Release Equals Rehabilitation: How the States Must Provide Meaningful Opportunity for Release, 16 BERKELEY J. CRIM. L. 1 (2011).
- The Admissibility of Expert Witness Testimony Based on Adolescent Brain Imaging Technology in the Prosecution of Juveniles: How Fairness and Neuroscience Overcome the Evidentiary Obstacles to Allow for Applications of a Modified Common Law Infancy Defense, 12 N. C. J. L. & TECH. 1 (2010).
- Protection for Victims of Child Sex Trafficking in the United States: Forging the Gap Between U.S. Immigration Laws & Human Trafficking Laws, 12 U. C. DAVIS J. JUV. L. & POL'Y 309 (2008).
- Prosecutorial Waiver into Adult Criminal Court; A Conflict of Interests Violation Amounting To The States Legislative Abrogation of Juveniles' Due Process Rights, 110 PENN ST. L. REV. 233, 266 (2005).
Back to Top of the Page
Administration and Staff