Law Library - Reserve Collection
|Classroom Support||Current Awareness||Obtaining Materials|
|Faculty SSRN Submissions||Reference Assistance||Reserve Collection|
The Reserve Collection is located behind the Circulation Desk. Included in that group of materials are heavy demand items, Faculty Course Reserve and Faculty Exams. The Faculty Course Reserve/Exams is a temporary Reserve Collection of items that professors have asked to be held at the Circulation Desk for student use. Students may borrow and use items within the library for a limited time. Faculty Reserve items are removed at the end of every semester and returned to the faculty member.
To place an item on Faculty Reserve:
- Complete the Reserve Request Form. (The forms are available at the bottom of this page)
- Return the completed form to Patrina Epperson , Circulation Librarian or Nanette Collins, our Reference Librarian.
- Bring the items to be placed on reserve. If the item is a photocopy, please make sure enough copies are being provided (1 copy per 15 students).
- Retain a copy of the item you are placing on reserve. Note: the library is not responsible for personal copies of materials placed on reserve.
- Obtain a reprint or permission to copy.
- It takes at least 8 hours to process a reserve request. Before announcing the availability of the reserve material, please verify with the Circulation Librarian that the material is available.
- Upon completion of the class, the item will be returned to you, unless otherwise instructed.